Friday, January 26, 2007

Building your own Web site

I have been asked several times who I use to create my web sites, and for almost 8 years, I have used Homestead. I have compared them with some of my friends providers, and I found that the cost of my sites are a lot less money per month than theirs. The templates are user friendly and the customers service, if needed, has been 100% helpful. My other Web sites are for my interior design studio www.calderandcompany.com and the other is for New England Fine Living www.newenglandfineliving.com Since I am not a Web site designer, they are a little generic, but if you are savvy with Web pages or html (which you don't have to know), I am sure you could create some incredible Web pages.

Build a Website in 30 minutes. Try Free, Click Here.

No comments: