Friday, January 19, 2007

The start of Luxury Living


Who doesn't want a little luxury in there lives? I know I do, but who has the time to find such wonderful things?
I have two other web sites, and this blog will be the icing on the cake. One of my sites, http://www.newenglandfineliving.com helps New Englanders find wonderful products and services locally. Now that I have had that site up and running for over a year, I want to take share my finds of bliss and luxury with the world. Do I live the life of luxury everyday? Not quite, but I do allow myself quiet stolen moments to read my favorite magazine, or just to sit and relax while listening to my favorite music with a lit candle in front of me. This new blog will give tips, inspiration, and ideas to add a little bit of Luxury Living in your life.

No comments: