Saturday, February 3, 2007

I have been asked several times about the Google adsense ads on all of my sites and if they have been beneficial. Well, I decided to put the adsense ads on my site http://www.newenglandfineliving.comwhen I realized I just did not have the time anymore to go out and sell advertising space as well as write articles, research companies, write reviews, and run my full time interior design business. When I heard about Google adsense, I thought it might be a way of helping to pay for the monthly fees involved with running the web sites. So far, it has helped with those extra expenses and I highly recommend adding it to your site too, especially if you have high traffic visits.

Just like the AGLOCO, there is no fees to pay and it is free and easy to sign on. If at any time I decide I want to take the adsense links off my site, it can be done with a simple click.

No comments: